Post it notes T&Cs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promotion opens on May, 17th, 2016, and closes at midnight on June 30, 2016. The promotion will end when 20000 sample quantities have been claimed or by the closing date. No claims after this time will be accepted.
2. Sample means 3M products supplied free of charge for the consumer and with the specific mention on packaging “Cannot be sold”. Free Post It Notes 10 pages long
3. The promotion is open to all UK and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of 3M United Kingdom plc, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. Internet access required.
4. To receive a free sample, go to www.3m.com/3M/en_GB/Post-it-xl-notes/Form/, and follow the claim instructions. Requester will be asked to provide name, surname, address, and email address.
5. Strictly one claim per household will be accepted. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s claims in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person will be prohibited from entering.
These transfers are made in the respect for the applicable European legislation, in particular by the signature of contracts of transfers corresponding to the requirements of the European Commission. The holders of the supplied personal data have a right of access and rectification. They also have a right of opposition without motive and free of charge, to the use of their data within the framework of a commercial relationship. Any request can be notified to the following address:http://solutions.3m.co.uk/wps/portal/3M/en_GB/PostIt-EU-Global/PostIt/Support/Contact-Us/
7. No responsibility can be taken for claims regarding samples which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
8. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in applying or any claims delayed or corrupted
9. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Please allow at least 4 – 6 weeks for delivery of sample as of the registration on the website. The delivery address of the samples will be the postal address registered on the website.
11. Any samples returned to sender will be considered unwanted and will not be re-sent.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify any claim before sending out the sample.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any sample requestor in conjunction with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, natural or nuclear disaster, flood, fire, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions or conditions outside of the control of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, loss, damage, expense or failure to perform any contractual obligation which is due to any event or circumstances which the Promoter could not foresee or avoid.
15. Acceptance of these terms is a condition of claiming. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
16. In exceptional circumstances only 3M reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of this promotion
PROMOTER: Amy Collins
3M United Kingdom PLC,
Please do not send applications to this address.
Post-it® is a registered trademark of 3M.