Miss Selfridge Terms & Conditions
1. To redeem the 10% discount online, enter your voucher code at the online checkout. Each voucher code can only be used once per order.
2. All students who have been verified by completing the Youth iD validation process and have placed an order using their code, will automatically have 10% applied to all Miss Selfridge products purchased online at www.missselfridge.com.
3. Valid from 00:00:01 GMT on Monday 9th October until 23:59:00 on Monday 30th October 2017.
4. The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights. The Discount may not be used to purchase gift cards or to settle store card accounts.
5. Miss Selfridge reserves the right to refuse any student ID that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent.
6. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
7. Miss Selfridge reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
9. Promoter: Miss Selfridge Retail Limited registered no. 4251393. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, LondonW1T 3NL.